
This post is out of season and totally gratuitous. I know. But I can't resist. I just got some photos in the mail from my cousin Tom, taken last August at Burt Lake. And maybe the depths of winter is the perfect time for some splashy summertime fun after all. Anyhow, here are the highlights, all starring the a-maising Maisie engaged in her favorite sport.

How she launches her entire body out of the water, I will never know.

It's all about the timing.


Here, Roo channels her nick-namesake.

And here, she misses the disc but scores with a sure-to-crack-you-up expression.

That's my dog. Long and strong and lovin' life.


All she needs for pure bliss is one floppy hot-pink frisbee and a few humans willing to put those opposable thumbs to good use flinging it through the air.

Thanks to Tom Goff for the great photos! And thanks to you for obliging this proud pooch-parent. I hope you'll stay tuned, as I'll be featuring Miss Maisie again - in a more seasonally appropriate sport - very soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment