Hey, did I mention the bathroom is done? Indeed, it is - and it's come a long way! It's been fully functional since late August, but I kept wanting to finish a few final touches before showing it to you. Such as staining that window trim and touching up some paint. There's still more caulking to do, but it doesn't show in the photo and I haven't been motivated to get all sticky and annoyed a second time, just yet.Here it is looking the other way.
And here's how it looks from the outside, with the new dormer on the right side where it used to be just steep-sloping roof.
All ready for me to get on with building a patio where the table and chairs are. That'll be next spring's project. I still have a long, elaborate, color-coded house project list, but it is getting shorter, I swear. And with this renovation complete, all the "big stuff" is officially done!Before and in-progress pictures, including the whole messy tiling sequence, are here - along with documentation of all those other big projects that are now behind me.
2 comments:
Oooh, Kate, it looks great! Love the colors and window trim and white wall paneling. Congrats on finishing the biggies! Now for the "fun" stuff?
Thanks, Jess! Some of the small stuff isn't totally fun either (painting closets and window trim, putting up molding, replacing some screens)but it's all stuff that can be done here and there, without tearing the house apart again - or easily ignored when there are other, more fun prospects!
Post a Comment