Oh, faithful readers, I owe you many, many updates. As promised quite some time ago now, I need to elaborate on all kinds of summer happenings. In fact, there's a veritable deluge of posts waiting in my "drafts" folder. I've been dragging my feet because I keep wanting to collect photos from the other folks involved to better tell these stories. I've also been tripped up by the fact that my own well-used camera needs replacing and I haven't yet managed to wade through all the reviews. (Any advice? Send it my way!) Enough with the excuses, though - I have plenty of material to work with.More to the point, time just keeps rushing and splashing along with no calm eddies to haul myself up onto the bank for a spell and catch my breath. Meanwhile, the journey is getting more and more interesting. So I'm just going to open the floodgates and hope that you, too, find something interesting in the views I've captured as they've been racing past. Many posts coming right up!
No comments:
Post a Comment