March 8, 2014

Introducing Maya



We are delighted to introduce...


Maya Catherine Carlson
Born March 3, 2014
5 pounds, 14 ounces
18.5 inches long


She's small but strong, still sleepy most of the time but spirited when she's awake, and beautiful from the top of her soft-as-a-peach head to her long, slender feet. 


We're immensely grateful for her safe arrival and good health, honored to be her parents, and totally in love already. 

2 comments:

Carlyle Miller said...

Oh Kate, yay!! So glad to see both of you with such huge smiles, and to see a picture of her beautiful eyes open :) We've been thinking of you every day and hoping all is well. With such a wee babe, I hope nursing is going smoothly--I know it can be more challenging with such a small mouth! I'm so glad to read that she's in good health and is spunky when awake :) Much love to all THREE of you! Carlyle, Chris, Nell and Maggie.

Mountain Bounty Farm said...

...and I can't believe you're already together enough that you are posting on here. You ARE superwoman!